Groups and Events Coordinator
Design hotel with 57 rooms
Located in Jaime III, Palma de Mallorca
Main tasks of the post
- Quote the daily requests and answer them before 24hrs.
- Fulfil the objectives set by the management
- Answer incoming calls and show the hotel facilities. Site inspections for future Groups/ Events
- Update of monthly reports on Groups / Events
- Development of ODS informing all departments about Group / Events confirmed
- Reception and coordination of clients on the day of the Groups / Events confirmed
- Billing and closing of Groups / Events confirmed
- Commission management for agencies – OTA’S
Requirements for the position
- Previous experience of at least 1 year in Hotels of 4 or 5 *
- Experience as a coordinator in Groups and Events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English / Spanish.
Other languages will be highly appreciated.
- Ability of optimization and organization of daily tasks
- Microsoft office management
- Knowledge of PMS Sihot will be valued
- Flexible schedule
- Good image
- Service orientated, people skills
- Organized, resourceful, decisive and the ability to work as a team player
- Full-time work.
- Full year employment, being 3 months of initial contract, renewable if satisfactory by both parties.
- Working in a dynamic, serious and professional team
- Category according to value, titles and experience.
Send us your CV to email@example.com