Maintenance Assistant / Maintenance Technician
Design hotel with 57 rooms
Located in Jaime III, Palma de Mallorca
Main tasks of the job:
- Attend the daily reports that are registered in the Hotel: incidents, complaints, requests from guests and from other departments.
- Fill in the obligatory and marked records by the Hotel on a daily basis.
- Carry out preventive maintenance of rooms and facilities of the Hotel.
- Verify the proper functioning of the facilities.
- Maintenance and daily cleaning of swimming pools and SPA area.
- Carpentry, locksmith, masonry, painting, etc.
- Assisting punctually other departments in the tasks that are requested.
Requirements for the position:
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in Hotels of 4 or 5 *.
- Experience in electricity, plumbing, masonry, computers and swimming pools.
- Pool Maintenance certificate.
- Diploma in ‘Legionella prevention and control’.
- Knowledge of languages will be valued.
- Flexible hours to perform morning or afternoon shifts.
- Good image.
- Service orientated.
- A person that is ordered, clean, attention to detail and perfectionist.
What is offered:
- Full-time work.
- Work for the whole year, being 3 months of initial contract, renewable if satisfactory by both parties.
- Work in a dynamic, serious and professional team, made up of 3 people.
- Category of ‘Maintenance Assistant’ or ‘Maintenance Technician’, depending on the value, titles and experience.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org