Design hotel with 57 rooms
Located in Jaime III, Palma de Mallorca
Main tasks of the job:
- Cleaning of rooms, cleaning of common areas and staff areas, following cleaning standards that reflect the high service we want to provide our guests.
- Report and follow up on breakages and repairs observed in guest rooms, common areas or staff areas.
- Collect and record the forgotten or lost objects of guests staying at the hotel.
- Daily replacement of mini bar in guest rooms.
- Maintenance of order and cleaning in storage spaces.
Requirements for the position:
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in Hotels of 4 * Superior or 5 *.
- Knowledge of languages will be valued.
- Customer Service Orientation.
- Person ordered, clean, oriented to detail and with the ability to work as a team and withstand peaks of high volume of work.
- Flexible hours to perform morning or afternoon shifts and work on public holidays.
- Good image.
What is offered:
- Full-time work.
- Hotel operating throughout the year, being 3 months of initial contract, renewable if satisfactory by both parties.
- Work in a dynamic, serious and professional team, wanting to offer the best possible service to our clients.
- Category of “Chambermaid”, complementary titles and languages are valued: English, German, French, Mallorquin and others.
Send us your CV to email@example.com