Reservations and Events Coordinator
If you are a curious and proactive reservations and events Coordinator, that is looking to join a strong and fun team, then we would like to meet you
NAKAR Hotel – 4* Superior
Design hotel with 57 rooms
Located in Jaime III, Palma de Mallorca
Main tasks of the Position
- Quotation and answering the daily request of individual and events reservations through phone/email
- Daily control of the reservation segment into the PMS (reservation follow-up)
- Answer incoming request to show the hotel facilities for “Site inspections” for future Groups & Events
- Update of monthly reports on Groups & Events requests
- Development of the service orders, informing all departments about Groups & Events confirmed
- Reception and coordination of clients on the day of the Groups & Events confirmed
- Billing and closing of Groups & Events confirmed
- Commission management from Travel Agencies, OTA’S, etc.
- Fulfil the objectives set by the management
- Previous experience of at least 1 year in hotels of 4 or 5 *
- Experience as a coordinator in reservation, Groups and Events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish. Other languages will be highly appreciated.
- Ability of optimization and organization of daily tasks
- Microsoft office management
- Knowledge of Hotel Property Management System (PMS) Sihot, channel manager and the Fourchette (F&B) will be valued
- Flexible schedule
- Service orientated, social skills
- Organized, resourceful, decisive and the ability to work as a team player
- Full-time employment
- Full year employment, being 3 months of initial agreement, renewable if satisfactory by both parties.
- Working in a dynamic, serious, and professional team
- Category and salary according to value, titles, and experience.